Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 16 November 2012

Top 5: Autumn colour dresses for pale skin





Wine Velvet Peter Pan Collar dress~ Topshop~£39
Green lace skater dress~New Look~£24.99
Black bodycon dress~River Island~£32
Tartan skater dress~Tiger Milly~£34.95
Lowie mustard shirt dress~Asos~£65

If you're like me and your skin is practically translucent it is often hard to not fade away into the cool air in Autumn. It is often difficult to know what colours to wear when you have fair skin and to not look totally washed out. I tend to wear a mixture of shades that aren't overly bright, in a palette of mostly green, blue, red and black. I think everyone suits black and it is often seen as a safe colour for the majority. However I think yellow in a more mustardy shade can also really suit woman with pale skin. The only colours I would stay really clear of is orange and purple! Maybe it's just me but they have never ever suited me, no matter what tone or shade I tried on. But here are a few highstreet gems I think would be worth a purchase for Autumn.


If you have any other colour suggestions please let me know!

Bethan x

No comments:

Post a Comment