Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 4 November 2012

Outfit Post: Cocktail party

My best friend is turning 22 on the 7th and is having a fancy cocktail shindig, so I have been trying to find the perfect outfit to celebrate his good ole birthday. I chose green in the end, same old same old. I feel safe in green and with travelling up North to the venue, I feel I want to look the part whilst staying true to my style and comfort level.





Green turban~ eBay
Green Vintage velvet dress~ Rokit
Black tights~Primark
Black patent shoes~Topshop


I really wasn't sure about purchasing a turban before, but I have really grown to love my new buy. I took this picture in the greenest corner of my room, I think I am trying to turn in to my iguana. The vintage dress is a bit big on me so I am using a belt in the photo, it is also backless with shoulder pads and the most comfortable vintage dress I currently own. 
I will hopefully achieve some nice pictures with everyone from the party and can post them up soon. 

Bethan x

No comments:

Post a Comment