Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 30 November 2012

GHOST Moonlight launch and review



 I went to the launch of the new GHOST fragrance Moonlight on Wednesday for the magazine. It was on the eve of the full moon which was lovely and symbolic of the new fragrance and new lunar eclipse. The room smelt wonderful and was beautifully decorated with large spherical moon shaped lights and dozens of small flowers. An excellent and informative presentation was given about the GHOST brand and two stunning models swanned around giving free samples to the guests. You can read my full review and see more images on The Upcoming website here.

Beautiful perfume woman, loved her makeup!







We got a complimentary 50ml bottle which I was really chuffed with. I have always liked GHOST fragrances as I feel they are very feminine yet powerful. I had a little spray and I think Moonlight smells amazing. I love the purple colour and the way that one spritz lasts all day. Although it is subtle with jasmine, ginger and white chocolate scents it is a very mystical and unusual smell that adds to the magic of the title. I would definitely recommend buying yourselves a bottle when it comes out in February 2013.


Bethan x

No comments:

Post a Comment