Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 27 January 2013

Style Icon #7: Audrey Horne




Three ways to describe her style: Feminine, Classy, Sultry

Oh Audrey, what I would do to be a bit like you. Twin Peaks was the most amazing series I have probably ever watched, each character was so significant and it was just so wonderfully weird. Audrey wasn't my favourite character , but I loved her sense of style and her oddness. Tartan and brogues are always a positive for me and so that makes Audrey Horne my seventh style icon.






Style Icon #7: Audrey Horne





I'd love to hear your style icons too!

Bethan x

3 comments:

  1. Great pieces! I love that first pic. What a babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! audrey is a BABE x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Audrey Horne! Very coquette, a femme fatale in disguise, quirky though. Beautiful facial structure and features, and she oozes sexiness all over... I want to see more style icons! :D xx

    nancywilde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete