Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 1 May 2017

Crop tops and culottes

Top~Topshop/ Culottes Hnm/ Shoes~Primark


Hey again my dears,

I cannot believe it is the 1st of May today, this year is steaming along like a train. It's my birthday very soon and as usual I am feeling a little anxious about turning that one year older. 26 to be exact. Or late twenties, as they say. But I am just going to embrace it and try to tick off a little list of things I would like to do before then.

This delightful little crop top I purchased a few weeks back and I just can't get enough of it. I am really enjoying all of the gypsy and hippy style pieces I am seeing on the high-street these days and it is making me really try to branch out with my outfits.

I am trying to save up to buy an old gypsy wagon to do up and live- in during the summer months. It is a plan in its very very early stages, but I am slowly realising what I want to do with my life and saying to most things these days 'why not'?

I hope you have all enjoyed this extended weekend, despite the rain. But peonies are going to be in season soon and those always brighten up any day.

Lots of love always


1 comment:

  1. I have never tried culottes but they look good on you!

    ReplyDelete