Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 31 December 2012

The Pale Female's 2012 outfits



The last day of the year, so exciting! I decided to jump on the band wagon and do a 2012 outfits post, as I think it is always really interesting to see how your own style changes over time!
I have had a really lovely year and I am hoping that next year will be just as great. Although I am very new to the blogging world I am very happy to be a part of it and I hope my little blog can develop into something I am really proud of.

Hope you all have a lovely new year!

Bethan x

3 comments:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog - I really love your style, it's so quirky and unique. June is my favourite ^.^

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style! And such a cute cat top you're wearing in your January outfit :)

    ReplyDelete