Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 13 July 2012

Tatty Devine Colour launch

I really love Tatty Devine, so to be invited to morning tea and croissants for the release of their new perspex colour was a perfect excuse for a day off work. I was even the first person there, sad but true, but I was the first to discover their new shade is a very lovely pastel Lilac


The Covent garden store is lovely, fresh and white, with all those lovely treasures and colours tucked in and outside of glass cabinets. The girls there are so lovely and made me a complimentary name necklace, which I chose in a sparkly green, my favourite. I also received a wonderful goodie bag, filled with lovely bits and bobs. Read the article I wrote about the morning here and here are a few pics for ya...






Bethan x

No comments:

Post a Comment