Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 2 April 2017

Gingham In Heather

Beret~Accessorize/ Dress~ Asos/ Shoes~Primark

Hello again beauts,

Wow what an utterly wonderful Sunday it has been. It is so good to finally have some warm Spring sun and not have to layer up to go out for a walk. I don't know about you but it literally just lifts me up as soon as those rays hit my face.

So this morning I took a stroll around the beautiful gardens of Dartington, I have been there a few times in the last few weeks and everytime I go there it seems more things have sprung from the ground. The colours of fallen Magnolia petals cover the grass in pastel shades and daffodils, tulips and forget-me-nots jazz up the flower beds. Falling into a bush of heather and being soaking wet with dew afterwards was my highlight.
 Spring really is a special time of year.

I got this little gingham number from Asos a few weeks ago, I love the little puff sleeves and the old-fashioned cloth like material. I have got the feeling that I will be wearing it to death over the coming months.

This Summer I am really hoping to get a little job working outside, whilst I do like working in the pharmacy I feel like I don't want to be cooped up all day and would rather make less money doing something I really enjoy. Maybe that is just the sun going to my head, but it is definitely a thought that has me excited and up at night. Then who knows, maybe my dream of spending hours amongst flowers daily will become true. 

Hope you all had a lovely weekend and are enjoying the first few days of April and what it has to offer.

Lots of love always


No comments:

Post a Comment