Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 5 April 2015

Eggcellent Easter

Headband~Handmade by me/ Dress~Vintage Style Me (via Depop)/Shoes~Primark

HAPPY EASTER YOU BEAUTIES!
I hope you have all had a lovely long weekend and have gotten enough chocolate to last you until next year! I rarely get a couple of days off work to really relax and catch up with my friends, but luckily this bank holiday I did.
My sister and I went for a walk in the park and she surprised me with a beautiful little basket of goodies and a homemade breakfast smoothie! My little sister really is the kindest person.
 I have also started writing for The Upcoming magazine again, which I am so excited about. I love writing about fashion, not only on my blog, but for articles too. Hopefully this will make me more consistent with posts and pictures :)

I decided to go a bit nautical today, with this sweet little sailor dress from Vintage Style Me.  Anything with a bib is just a dream in my eyes and I love the baby blue shade.
The house pictured is my absolute ideal home, I walk past it every single day and fantasize about what a lovely life the people inside must have, Oh, if only I could own a house with magnolia trees blossom growing up the sides.

Speak soon and lots of love


1 comment:

  1. You look so magical as always, that dress is absolutely darling <3

    ReplyDelete