Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 3 October 2016

Hello October: Green Velvet

Beret~Vintage/ Dress~Zara/Tights~Vintage/Earrings~H&M

Hello there and happy October!

Well Autumn is well and truly upon us, the leaves have turned to crimson and mustard
and I am pulling out all of my greens and purples.
Oh and the berets are back :)
As I have expressed before, I just love this season.
The crisp air and the feeling of change.
I went to this delightful village near my home at the weekend, brimming with thatched roofs
and complete with a horse and carriage.
It really does feel like something out of  a film.

I cannot seem to resist anything dark green and velvety these days.
After seeing this dress in Zara I had to immediately snatch it up.
Although it is a little more figure hugging than something I would usually wear,
I am really trying to embrace my body this year. 
And what better way to do so,
than in a dress you love!

What is your favourite thing about Autumn?

Lots of Love

5 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful dress and a wonderful location for your photo shoot in front of that chocolate box cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! The cottages are just so sweet xx

      Delete
  2. Dark green velvet has been on my mind! I adore it! I have yet to find a dress of green velvet, but my eyes are open!

    Long live autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dark green velvet has been on my mind! I adore it! I have yet to find a dress of green velvet, but my eyes are open!

    Long live autumn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely keep your eyes out for one! I think the colour will suit you really well xx

      Delete