Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 20 September 2015

Mountains & Ruins

Hat~Primark/ Dress~H&M/ Shoes~Topshop

Hello loves!

Oh my, I have just come back from the most wonderful holiday to Turkey. Two weeks up in the mountains, swimming in the bluest of seas and eating wonderful fresh fruit and even blue crab!
Despite me looking a little bit moody in these pics, I actually had a truly special, magical little time up there and was terribly sad to come back to grey old England. But nevertheless, it has made me want to travel a lot more and I cannot wait to do so.
I wore this H&M dress to death whilst I was there, even in 40 degree heat it still kept me cool. Also, despite my best efforts and the sun beaming everyday, I still came back as pale as a ghost. But I guess that's what smothering lashings of factor 50 and sitting in the shade will do to a pale person :)

Hope you are all well and enjoying the newly Autumn season, my favourite!

Lots of Love

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you had a lovely trip Bethan! I love this outfit and as always the photos are so stunning.
    Hope you're having a good weekend!
    Emma Xx
    www.emmaslookingglass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good trip. I like your dress and don't worry I never tan easily either!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete