Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 12 May 2015

May White Blooms


Dress~Little White Lies/ Bag~Tiger/ Earrings~AdventureLand/ Shoes~Topshop

Hello lovelies!

A very summery May greeting to you all and I hope you have been enjoying the last couple of days of sunshine. I have a whole week off work, woohoo and have been spending it dressing up and eating lots of fruit salads.
This new white dress from Little White Lies is my favourite buy of the season so far. I love the off-shoulder puff sleeves and the discreet white polka dots on the organza fabric. 

I really want to go on a little holiday soon, just a little road trip to a city in  Europe. This weather has had me dreaming of far-away streets and floral wines and a sweet weekend getaway.

My love of novelty bags has reared its head once more, with this cute little strawberry tin from Tiger. It managed to keep all my necessities for the day and is as light as a feather to carry.

May is without a doubt one of my favourite months of the year and it always brings a lot of positive connotations with it (my birthday for one!) I definitely have good feelings about this summer to come and I hope to catch up with a lot more people and stay in contact :)

Lots of Love 










2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos! Love your dress and that bag is way too cute <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely,you always say the sweetest things xx

      Delete