Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 29 September 2013

Heidi Sunday










Dress~eBay
Socks~Primark
Shoes~Primark
Hello dearest readers!
Let me start by saying I apologise for my lack of posts recently, I have gotten the work bug and simply have not had enough time to take outfit pictures. By the time I have gotten home the sky is a blue hue and not the best for taking photos in my bright old outfits. But I now have a whole two weeks off work, hooray! Which means a lot more time will be dedicated to my blog. 
Anyway with all that out of the way let me talk about this red number I was sporting today. I have always been a fan of all things floaty, colourful or looks like something that should be in an old fashioned musical. I spotted this vintage Austrian dress on ebay about two months ago and was so in love with it but unsure on whether to purchase it. I have always been a lover of traditional Austrian costumes and the connotations to the Sound Of Music and so a few days ago I gave in and bought it. Needless to say I have been spinning and frolicking around in it ever since, including today when I convinced my boyfriend to take a few snaps of me hopping in the grass and amongst the berries. Now all I need is the perfect Autumnal event to wear it properly and make the most of its puffy sleeves and full skirt.

I will be posting lots more this week and updating you on the lovely weekend I have had. Almost October now, time for hot water bottles, chai tea and cosy nights in-exciting.



5 comments:

  1. SO lovely! And what gorgeous pictures of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From one Heidi to another: you look gorgeous :)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what an incredible dress!! And you look beautiful - love the hair. Positively dreamy. :)

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks amazing on you - and I love a good twirly dress pic :D

    ReplyDelete